Tuesday, April 27

Sixteen

I feel like I have exhausted all of the newspaper deconstructing. I have done a brainstorm of things I have found that I want to use from my research, and how I will put a twist on certain aspects:
  • Language
    • Particular words
      • Outrage
      • Shocker
      • Scandal
  • Subject areas
    • Politics
    • Celebrities
    • Drugs
    • General Crime
    • Gangs
    • Gun/Knife Crime
    • Murder
    • Paedophillia
    • Abuse
    • Sex
    • Science
      • New Studies
      • Global Warming
    • Religion
    • Terrorism
  • Playing with words for headlines
    • Minimal
      • Draws people in
  • Fake Dates
  • Word Play
    • Alliteration
    • Terrible puns
      • Inappropriate use
    • Hidden words
    • Subliminal Messages
    • Spelling words using first letter of each row
  • Fake Journalist Names
    • Helen Highwater
    • Hugh Ray
    • Al E. Gater
    • Arty Fischel
    • Barry D. Hatchett
    • Chester Minit
    • Lee Vitoff
    • Warren Peace
    • Robyn Banks
    • Poppy Cox
    • Horace Cope
    • Frank N. Stein
    • Lori Driver
    • Lynne C. Doyle
    • Justin Thyme
    • Graphs and Charts
  • Linking to real news stories
  • Follow up stories
  • Hysteria
  • Misfortune on the vulnerable
    • Children
    • Elderly
    • Disabled
  • Evidence